Impulse Takeoffs fills a unique role in the commercial construction industry. More than merely an asset to your business, we strive to become partners, mutually invested in success. Earning your trust will be a process but not a challenge. Like you, we have been in construction our whole lives and know what it means to have our name on the line every time.
Impulse Takeoffs’ founder, Paul Dugas has built a rich business acumen that combines ownership and leadership responsibilities at a variety of commercial contracting enterprises with his passion for Information Technology and entrepreneurial pursuits. His construction experience includes ten years as a Project Manager and Estimator at his father’s electrical contracting business in Buffalo, NY. Later, he partnered to build a commercial flooring business from nothing to over a million in revenue in just a few years.
- While putting together countless, quick-turnaround estimates as a contractor, Paul identified materials quantity takeoffs as a particularly cumbersome hitch in the estimating process.
- Accurately calculating quantities requires a construction professional with substantial trade knowledge who is also skilled with takeoff software and has the time to time to produce the figures.
- Recognizing an opportunity, Impulse Takeoffs came to market in 2017 and has since established an exceptional reputation that continues to grow nationally.
Impulse Takeoffs has built a nationwide network of both generalist and specialist commercial construction consultants. Our consultants all have many years of professional experience working in-house for large construction managers or specialty contractors as estimators and project managers. Understanding the absolute necessity for accuracy in quantities, these professionals are individually assigned to new accounts in direct correlation with the client’s takeoff needs and expectations.
- As time- and energy- saving resources in the estimating process, we tailor each Takeoff to the individual client’s format and provide 100 percent of our backup documentation on every assignment.
- From the first project forward, your account consultant will be adding to their understanding of your desired detail, assumptions or considerations, contingency, format, and whatever else is particularly important to you.
- Complete a Request for Proposal today to get a no-obligation answer to your Takeoff needs. Impulse Takeoffs will review your documentation and provide a price proposal and a breakdown of payment options within 24 hours.
Word from Our Clients
Accuracy in quantities is definitely important and the backup is always just what I’m asking for. Sending their calculations on to my supplier is basically a copy/paste exercise that really doesn’t involve a lot of risk on my part with Impulse Takeoffs on board.
Impulse Takeoffs is a value compared to the cost of a full-time employee. Their professionals read the plans and produce the calculations exactly as I want them, and the hours are allocated as needed to meet my actual workload.